Intermediate Education Means
Intermediate Education Means students who have passed 1st and 2nd year after 10th grade are called intermediate.
Intermediate is also called (Senior Secondary) which is conducted by State / Central Government Boards.
in Intermediate there are different subject combinations have to studies according to a future goal.
Subject Combinations in Intermediate Education.
- B.i.PC (Biology,Physics,Chemistry)
- M.P.C (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry)
- C.E.C (Civics,Economics,Commerce / Business Studies)
- H.E.C (History, Economics, Civics, or Commerce)
Students can also have different options like computers/accountancy/drawing/painting / electrical and languages etc.
Open Inter or Inter One Sitting
Not only regular inter called as intermediate, but there are also many open school boards are available in India, which is conducting Senior Secondary (Inter / Open Inter) examination.
Open Inter / Inter One Sitting conducting boards list
- Telangana Open School Society (TOSS), Hyderabad
- AP Open School Society, Amaravati, Andhra Pradesh
- National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS), New Delhi
- MP Open Schooling, Madhya Pradesh
- Maharashtra State Open School, Maharashtra
- Punjab State Open School, Punjab
- Bihar Board of Open Schooling and Examination (BBOSE), Patna
- Karnataka State Open School, Karnataka
- Rajasthan State Open School, Rajasthan
- West Bengal Rabindra Open School, West Bengal
- Chattisgarh State Open School
What is the Eligibility Criteria to complete Open Inter Education?
- A candidate who have passed 10th class / Secondary is eligible to apply/study Open Inter / Intermediate Course.
- 1 year Gap must after passing 10th class.
- if student not having Gap of 1 year after passing 10th class then he/she have to appear up-to 4 papers.
How To Check Intermediate Education Offering Boards in India?
- intermediate education boards available in all states in India.
- you can check the board list from MHRD / COBSE website.
- or you can also search in google by typing state name + intermediate board.
- for example Board of Intermediate Education Telangana.
If You Need Any Clarification or Have Any Doubts May Comment Below.